Discover (Elementary School)
Exploring the adventure of learning
At Infinity School, we lay the foundation for the joy of learning as we encourage our young heroes to find their life’s calling and tap into their unique genius. Our well-balanced educational experience ignites curiosity, creativity, and the ability to ask good questions.
We believe that clear thinking leads to good decisions, good decisions lead to the right habits, the right habits lead to character, and character becomes destiny. Our young heroes celebrate the mastery of tools, skills, and character by earning badges, assembling portfolios and taking part in public exhibitions. Written promises and covenants form a tightly bound community of individuals learning to form authentic friendships and honestly resolve interpersonal problems.
We are accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year! Start your virtual tour today.
Give your 7 to 11-year-old the opportunity to:
Learn through play and hands-on exploration
Practice basic goal-setting
Identify issues and vote on solutions
Move at his/her own pace in math and reading
- Field trips and guest presenters to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- Outdoor space with playground, open grass area, and community garden.
- Student led PE with different activities every week.
- No homework or frequent testing.
- Fun and enriching family activities to foster a strong school community.
- One passion day each week focusing on art and music.
The education he is receiving is so far beyond any traditional school experience he has had thus far. Acton is providing our child with "real world" skills that will be necessary for him to not only thrive and excel in his education, but also to identify what would be a meaningful, purposeful path for his future.